What is a Direct Cremation?
Our Simple ‘No Fuss’ Cremation
A direct cremation is where the body of the deceased is collected from home, hospital, hospice, care home or a funeral director and taken to be cremated privately with no service or mourners in attendance. The ashes are then returned by hand to the family if requested or scattered in the crematorium’s memorial garden.
This gives you the freedom to choose a date that suits everyone who matters to hold a truly special day of remembrance for your loved one.
Our Celebration of Life cremation
will only cost you £1,595
- Expert help and guidance throughout
- Collection from anywhere in England and Wales
- We can provide urgent 24/7 collection from a personal address, care home or hospice at no extra cost
- Solid pine eco-coffin individual for each person of any size
- Care of the deceased prior to cremation
- Unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- All fees and disbursements
- Doctor’s fees (if these apply)
- Hand delivery of the ashes or scattering in garden of remembrance
Our fully inclusive cost is £1,595
How and when to pay: Payment is due prior to collection and can be done online or over the phone by debit or credit card.
You will only ever pay the price we advertise here GUARANTEED.
Where we cover:
The whole of mainland England and Wales.
However, if you are outside of this region please get in touch as we may be able to assist you.
Need some more information?
Find out how to register a death, frequently asked questions and additional support services
What to do now
If you’re ready to speak to us or would like our help or guidance on anything
Please call us on 0800 014 6500
Or if you prefer not to speak to anybody just yet