What is a Direct Cremation?
Cremation without ceremony
A direct cremation is where the body of the deceased is collected from home, hospital, hospice, care home or a funeral director and taken to be cremated privately with no service or mourners in attendance. The ashes are then returned by hand to the family if requested or scattered in the crematorium’s memorial garden.
This gives you the freedom to choose a date that suits everyone who matters to hold a truly special day of remembrance for your loved one.
Our Celebration of Life cremation
will only cost you £1,595
- We never charge extra for a home, care home or hospice collection
- We can provide urgent 24/7 collection from home, care home or hospice at no extra cost
- Expert help and guidance throughout
- Simple to arrange collection – No need to visit an undertaker
- Collection from home, hospital, hospice, care home or a funeral director
- Solid pine eco-coffin individual for each person of any size
- Transfer to a crematorium of our choice in a specialist ambulance
- All fees and taxes including crematorium costs for an unattended cremation
- Doctor’s fees (if these apply)
- Hand delivery of the ashes or scattering in garden of remembrance
Our fully inclusive cost is £1,595
How and when to pay: Once booked online or by phone, we will send you out our forms via email which can be signed immediately online. You will then be asked to make the payment before the collection can take place which can also be done online or over the phone. We accept bank transfer as well as all major credit and debit cards.
You will only ever pay the price we advertise here GUARANTEED.
Where we cover:
The whole of mainland England and Wales.
However, if you are outside of this region please get in touch as we may be able to assist you.
Need some more information?
Find out how to register a death, frequently asked questions and additional support services
What to do now
If you’re ready to speak to us or would like our help or guidance on anything
Please call us on 0800 014 6500
Or if you prefer not to speak to anybody just yet